CONCRETE DEMOLITION IN TORONTO AND THROUGHOUT ONTARIO
In addition to our core activity of sawing, drilling and excavation, we also provide a wide range of concrete demolition services in Toronto. Our services include concrete grinding, concrete breaking, concrete removal, concrete GPR scanning, excavation, concrete finishing, and more. To discuss about your residential or commercial project, contact us today at Sterling Concrete Sawing and Drilling Ltd.
- Demolition of existing floors or bases
- Construction of new floors
- Maintenance and repair of existing floors
- Construction of insulated floors
TRENCHES AND PADS IN CONCRETE
We use our cutting, excavating and related service skills to construct various types of trenches, including mechanical trenches, conduit trenches and trench drains.
At Sterling Concrete Sawing and Drilling Ltd., we also provide pads to support small storage buildings, special equipment, lighting, pylon signs, traffic signs, and more.
Our in-house, trained operators design, construct and install all types of concrete forms. All of our forms are inspected and approved for quality and workmanship by our site superintendents before pouring begins. We remove the forms and once more inspect the resulting structures.
- Core drill and auger holes to required depth and size
- Supply and install steel pipes
- Supply and place concrete
- Supply and place sleeves if required
- Supply and install rebar
- Drill and install dowels